IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

"Do not incur the wrath of a Frenchman. He might...uh...suffocate you with a white flag or something...

Or scream "Sacre bleu!" and put on a beret.
"
- Natako

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Frozen Angel's Thesis
Rating 5 V
Frozen Angel
post Dec 22 2017, 12:35 PM
Post #461

I probably don't like you...
Group Icon

Group: Loyal Members
Member No.: 55
Current Project:Electrical Engineering / Business Management

Well, that's that. I have made a small project page, called Project Rune, that has some VERY basic info in it... biggrin2.gif

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

The company accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. :P
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Frozen Angel
post Feb 7 2018, 05:45 PM
Post #462

I probably don't like you...
Group Icon

Group: Loyal Members
Member No.: 55
Current Project:Electrical Engineering / Business Management

You know... I've been really well behaved for the last... Err... I don't know... Ten years-ish? I'm pretty sure Greeny is the only one that knows me from back then, but y'know, I've never been wholly stable as a person... Just one of those nutjobs that has learned how to exercise a great amount of self-control and will power...

But things recently have started bringing up old urges again. :/ There's a little voice (it's not an actual voice, it's just a feeling, like a huge impulse throbbing at the back of my head, but let's call it a voice for simplicity...) nagging at me constantly, to go do something stupid. Like break someone's legs and laugh at them. Or see how long it takes to pop someone's eye out with a teaspoon. Just little things like that. Little, random spurts of violence impulses.

That said, my urge to bite things is through the roof again too... Just a little thing in my life... I'm not sure if I am glad to be single right now or not really. I mean, at least this gives me a chance to go out and find someone that doesn't mind a little blood play, but on the other hand... Finding someone like that down where I live is practically impossible. Trust me. I've looked. :/ I need to get back to London some time... IMG7-1425072477.png

Now, as for why my sadistic impulses are returning in a capacity that makes it hard to contain them... Well, that's my brother's fault.

As some of you know, I am a publican. I run pubs. My last pub went into the ground, and along with it went my life, my finances and my business.

My brother was the cause of this. He has been struggling for a while now, so I thought I'd offer him a chance to pick his life up. I gave him a position in my pub, as the tenant, occupying the flat, so he had somewhere to live, and a job as catering manager, if he could get the kitchen up and running for me (he is a fucking fantastic chef).

Sadly, he didn't pick his life up. He started drinking my stock. Money went missing. Companies turned up looking for money for contracts that had been signed without my permission. At one point, an order for spirits was delivered, equaling about £3,500. No small pub would EVER spend that much on spirits. Maybe a lively, big city nightclub, but not a small, town pub. Most of those were never seen by customers anyway.

That, and my brother started doing cocaine. In the flat above the pub. Where I also lived. He brought friends up to join him. All the locals knew he did it. So I got hold of the pub's owner and we got him evicted. He wouldn't leave. He squatted in the pub and we could not get him out. The police could not get him out as they could not enter the premises without a warrant, which they couldn't get on the basis of someone just saying there were drugs there. Also, it is very difficult to get the police in England to do anything regarding a family member...

Anyway, come August last year, I had a seizure. YAY ME! Ended up in hospital. I have Marfan's syndrome (look it up if you are interested). So I left the pub and moved in with my mother for a couple of weeks to get over the events. I am still living there now. Why?

Well... I have nowhere else. When I went back to the pub, my brother had disposed of/sold all my belongings that were in the pub. About £4,000 worth of stuff in all. I tried to open a business account so I could start out with a new pub I was offered, but I discovered I could not open an account, as I have had a County Court Judgement placed against me for failing to pay £3,500 on a contract my brother arranged for my company, without telling me. That, on top of oweing £5,000 to one brewery for orders placed by my brother, £3,000 to another brewery for the same reason, £800 to some toiletries company my brother made a contract with that I never used... One of the breweries is trying to file me for bankruptcy at the moment too. I can't get another pub with this at the moment, as no one will take someone that can't even open a business account, or show proof of finances... I can't do shit right now.

That's not even all of it. I have people threatening legal action over unpaid bills I know nothing of, as it seems my brother had been taking the mail and not passing things on to me. I also have one company chasing me for over £1,000 that I owe the, which is bullshit. It's for the EPOS till systems... Which I myself signed for... Yet, despite trying to charge me £84 a month for the systems, I never... Actually... Received them. They were never delivered, let alone installed, so fuck am I paying them for the service they never actually provided. You wouldn't pay a plumber to fix your pipes, then let him leave with your money, without actually doing anything, would you? :/

So, all in all, I am being threatened with bankruptcy, I owe about £20,000 to various companies. I have no money at all... Oh, did I mention my brother "borrowed" my card one night, and spent £600 on drinks for himself an a friend? Then spent another £2000 on my other card? AND THEN! Spent another £5000 on the first card again? Oh and no, I couldn't get him arrested for this, because I couldn't prove he had stolen it or used it without my permission... Again, getting the police to do anything against your own family is fucking ridiculous...

So, whilst I try and sort out this CCJ an bankruptcy filing, and try and get on good terms with the other companies to arrange some form of payment from my non-existent funds, and hopefully get a new pub, this time NOT involving my brother... My brother has vanished off to fuck knows where and gets off scot-free. I can't pass the debts on to him, as he signed them all into MY company's name, making me liable for them now... I can't shift anything over to him, and as I have no evidence or even know where he is now, I can't even get the police to do anything...

So I have very little time these days, trying to sort all this shit out... And I am well aware why my uges to hurt people are surfacing again... All I can hope right now is that my brother is somewhere, getting fucked over by some drug dealer he owes money to. That would make me happy... :/

--------------------

The company accepts no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. :P

+Quote Post
RMXPokemaniac
post Feb 7 2018, 06:47 PM
Post #463

Templar
Group Icon

Group: Chancellor Dictator
Member No.: 76

Husbando Dictator

That's the stupidest bullshit I've heard this year. Good luck.

--------------------

+Quote Post
greenraven
post Feb 8 2018, 10:07 AM
Post #464

Lost Soul
Group Icon

Group: Overlord
Member No.: 28
Current Project: This Place

Mentally Stable

Well shit, and I thought I had a pretty crappy blog update to make. For what it's worth this makes me grateful we never owned a pub when dealing with dad's alcoholism. Geezus.

I don't really have anything positive to say became I'm in a shitty state of mind but I hope things turn around for you eventually. smilie2.gif

--------------------
WATCH ME SUCK AT GAMES! On youtube or twitch!

+Quote Post
SlaveReviews
post Feb 11 2018, 11:52 AM
Post #465

Loyal Pervert Slave
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 359
Current Project: Obedience

Deluxe Airbag Package Included

I've been running low on steam lately so I don't have any grand pep talks to give. So I'm just here for the silent +1 moral support.

--------------------

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2018 - 09:52 PM
Aqua Skin v1.0.2 designed by Kman of BGS and Im4eversmart of RuneHQ. 2007