IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

"I shall sneak on... When none of you bitches are awake, and become super powerful."
- She Of A Thousand Names

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Let's Overthink This!, Because insanity is fun!
Rating 5 V
SlaveReviews
post Apr 30 2017, 11:28 AM
Post #1

Loyal Pervert Slave
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 359
Current Project: Obedience

Deluxe Airbag Package Included

This is something that I've been tinkering with for a while now, been sorta trying to insert it into various places across the forum, but haven't really made any real push forward with. Today I finally made peace with my OCD and came to terms that this isn't really a forum game, nor blog worthy, but instead an artistic thang. So here it is where it belongs (I think).

But of course I'm getting ahead of myself as always. One of my favorite engines of procrastination is Pintrest, I can lay waste to whole afternoons browsing a sea of pics that strange land has to offer. And one of my favorite things to do is browse concepts and designs. Particularly characters and interior decorating. The former because it helps me with my writings (plus I can swipe them for RP profiles) and the latter because a girl can dream right?

But for every pleasing eye candy there's something that makes your brain hurt if you look at it too long. And now I have a place to talk about such brain pain.

Attached Image

So... let's overthink think this shall we?!
Come join me on this neurotic journey!!

I came across this darling about a week ego and immediately had words to say...

Attached Image

1st Sin: Dem Pumps

Ok, female armor, we all know the drill. But what really caught my eye here at first glace are the heels. Have you ever tried wearing some? Some of us have trouble just walking in them and you expect me to believe this little buttercup is going to gracefully gallop across the battlefield in those? While holding that giant thing? (We'll get around to it in a sec.) No! Way! It's going to be a tightrope balancing act every step of the way.

2nd Sin: That Thing

Continuing my train of thought from the previous sin, that thing is way too damn fucking big. Especially if that filly is also planning on galloping in high heels. Every swing she takes is going to knock her center of gravity off. She's going to be exerting way too much effort just to keep herself from landing on her plump behind. You'd need a full set of platemail to keep yourself properly grounded just to use that thing effectively. Balance and counter-balance, it's not exactly rocket science.

3rd Sin: General Akbar

Have any of you tried wearing a China dress? I've had the pleasure once or twice. At first glance it seems to offer you great mobility because of the open leg, but you know what they say about appearances being deceiving. That thing is a bonafide masochism trap. What it looks like it does it actually does the opposite. What am I talking about? That other leg in the background. The back half of that dress is tightly knit to make up for the opening and is very constrictive, especially around the waist area. So while one leg is wide open for schmoozing the other is practically wearing a cast. She'll be limping at worst, and if that material is as light and loose as it looks, she'll be tripping over it at best. Long dress plus high heels is a face-plant to the ground waiting to happen.

Final Verdict: Impractical Fashion

I will admit that it is very pleasant looking aesthetically, but it's a battlefield nightmare much like the rest of it's female armor siblings. I will bet on a chimp holding a pencil to annihilate her in one on one combat because this honey is going to be her own worst nightmare in a fight. She's like a concept car, pretty to look at but you won't be taking it out of the garage any time soon.

But again, that's just me overthinking things here.

Now I don't want this to be all about me me me, so y'alls are free to chime in and deposit your own two cents. On this, on other things, whatever tickles your fancy.

I also might dig up some of the older conversations I tried having because I'm disappointed in lack of participation at the time.

Like this one!

QUOTE(Moi!)
A friend recently posted a picture of a bathroom she might be interested in and it sort sent me into this interior decorating mode. I spent over an hour this morning just browsing fancy things I'll never be able to afford.

There's way too many but a few caught my eye I thought I'd share.

I think we all know the pervert legions of Angel Spire would definitely approve. And in certain cases it's just a matter of swapping female to male. Because let's admit it not one of us here is opposed to eroticism and nudity, just the fine print of which bits and pieces.

This really appeals to my inner megalomaniac. Just something about this design that seems to scream goddess and I like it!

Technically this counts as public nudity. I would looooooooove to just stroll out naked onto my bath while overlooking a gorgeous view of the city. And hey maybe some weird creepy pervert in one of those houses has a telescope he's been spying on me with the whole time. This has saucy movie material written all over it!

Simple, functional, effective. Again just a simple matter of swapping out the contents of that painting for some folks.

Again my inner megalomaniac is squealing with delight over this design. This has "pamper" written all over it. I approve!

This actually is an awesome idea. A chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of your daily life. I would totally dig something like this. Though I'd change the vineyard view to something a bit more tropical. Love the concept of a fake window though!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tehJ10
post May 3 2017, 01:36 PM
Post #2

Paladin
Group Icon

Group: My Little Pony
Member No.: 5,008
Current Project:[TOP SECRET]

DERP! Halloween Contest Winner 2016

There's a dead body in the pool.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kerk
post May 3 2017, 05:02 PM
Post #3

Monkey
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 26

Super Gay Super Crazy Super Effed

It looks like the playboy logo to me.

In the last washroom image, I'd like something like the video window in Back to the Future.

--------------------
DANCE FOR ME

+Quote Post
SlaveReviews
post May 4 2017, 07:27 AM
Post #4

Loyal Pervert Slave
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 359
Current Project: Obedience

Deluxe Airbag Package Included

Oy vey Letter Number, oy vey. Thank you Captain Twerk darling.

--------------------

+Quote Post
greenraven
post Oct 30 2017, 01:55 PM
Post #5

Lost Soul
Group Icon

Group: Overlord
Member No.: 28
Current Project: This Place

Mentally Stable

I meant to post here like ages ago. Sorry. XD

Yeah you really need to turn your brain off when looking at some of these character designs, especially female. Wear a bikini to a full scale battle why not! XD

I don't remember if I ever replied to it the first time or not but I'm really digging some of the rooms. I'd incorporate a few of those into my dream mansion.

--------------------
WATCH ME SUCK AT GAMES! On youtube or twitch!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 01:47 AM
Aqua Skin v1.0.2 designed by Kman of BGS and Im4eversmart of RuneHQ. 2007