IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

"Mein gott. I would literally stab a hobo for those pancakes."
- Koky, poor bastard, emphasis on "poor"

> Thanks for voting!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Game Dev Notes, Specs, diddlyknobs, and miscellanory selling points.
Rating 5 V
SlaveReviews
post Dec 18 2013, 12:03 PM
Post #1

Loyal Pervert Slave
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 359
Current Project: Obedience

Deluxe Airbag Package Included

Hello everyone Slave here. Last year I was lucky enough to walk away the winner of the 5 Minute Game contest. But most of you already know that. What most of you don't know is that I wasn't truly satisfied with the end result. Ever since I've been wanting to and have been nudged in the direction of finishing it hopefully someday before the world ends. Well now it seems I've been blackmailed/coerced into getting a sponsorship slot. I suppose I should make the most of it then.

I'm not entirely sure how I should go about this. I mean, do I just clump everything into one topic? I've seen a few other people spread things between several topics. For the time being I guess I'll just cover the basics.

But first, screenshots!

Attached Image

Attached Image

As this game was originally intended to last no more than 5 minutes it started out rather bare. There was a single room with a single sex scene, cue the credits. That was the original idea at least. I had to be me and kept adding new layers upon the older ones. As such this started shaping up to be an actual game at an alarming rate. Which is why I'm unhappy with the final result, I feel this game is only half complete. It's playable from start to finish, yes, but there's still so much more I feel like I can squeeze and accomplish with this.

Make no mistake about it, this game is sexualized and aimed towards an open-minded niche demographic. There are a number of fetishes which may make some uncomfortable, with the central theme revolving around pregnancy. From the screenshots alone you can decide if this is the sort of game that appeals to you.

I've put the download link in a separate topic so it'll be easier for people to get their hands on it. I'll update the link as newer versions become available.

~Setting and Story~

Attached Image

The story takes place in the far flung future where humanity has colonized countless star systems and has exhausted itself in the process. It's tempting to classify this as a "cyberpunk" story but it sort of falls in more of a "post-apocalyptic/steampunk" motif as parts of the world have reverted back to primordial settings. Or as I like to call it "medieval future tech".

Attached Image

You will be playing as a Breeder (agent 8008135 "BOOBIES" by default), a genetically modified clone whose sole purpose for existence is to procreate and as the name might suggest breed. Again this may not appeal to everyone so don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached Image

Your job is very simple: Find men and fuck them. Pure humans, genetic mutants, cyborgs, anything that has a penis. Once done return back to the lab and tally up your score. Three pregnancies to get to the game over screen, though you are free to keep playing well beyond three. As I've said the scope of this game was originally designed to fit within a 5 minute time frame.

~Gameplay and Features~

Attached Image
  • Choices - I didn't want the sex to be too simple and too boring, so I've given some sexual position choices to each of the encounters. And a number of miscellaneous events are sprinkled with a good dose of ambiguity as seen in the screenshot above.
Attached Image
  • Battles - Something that wasn't added until towards the very end is a rudimentary combat system. I didn't want to be "traditional RPG" so combat is confided to a set of particular circumstances. Primarily vehicle combat. As I've mentioned it's very bare bones basics here following the rock'em sock'em robots rule. You hit them, they hit you, someone eventually dies. I may implement special moves in the future.
  • Open Endedness - The game painfully expanded like a pregnant belly beyond it's original one room boundary, beyond the one house, beyond the town, and even beyond the continent. There is an entire world now for you to explore and seek out all the nooks and crannies. And believe it or not but I want to add so much MORE!
Attached Image
  • Go To Gettery - What's an RPG without sidequests right? There is a plethora of tasks and errands for you to run, restoring the page of the lost "bible" among them. (Naked Earth one of my favorite scifi/adult webcomics as seen above.)
  • Crafting - Vehicle upgrades, weapons & armor forging, most of these are in thought form only. At the current moment only 1% actually exists in the game.
  • Relationship Mathematics - A love/friendship system is behind the scenes but is not entirely implemented yet. More on this soon!
  • Odds And Ends - Minigames, music, room decorations, all kinds of frivolous things that do nothing to progress the story but enhance the gaming experience.
~Pamphlets~

And now to leave you all with a few more screenshots, to let you decide if this is a game you'd be interested in trying or avoiding altogether.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, I'm always happy to listen. Slave is at your service dear gamers. ^_^

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
greenraven
post Dec 18 2013, 04:54 PM
Post #2

Lost Soul
Group Icon

Group: Overlord
Member No.: 28
Current Project: This Place

Mentally Stable

I really enjoyed your entry even if it was "unfinished". I'm glad you're putting this back on your to-do list. There's no more deadline, you have all the time in the world now.

I am definitely looking forward to this, good luck. wub1.gif

--------------------
WATCH ME SUCK AT GAMES! On youtube or twitch!

+Quote Post
tehJ10
post Dec 22 2013, 07:40 PM
Post #3

Paladin
Group Icon

Group: My Little Pony
Member No.: 5,008
Current Project:[TOP SECRET]

DERP! Halloween Contest Winner 2016

I learned new methods from all this.

=]

--------------------

+Quote Post
SlaveReviews
post Dec 25 2013, 02:48 PM
Post #4

Loyal Pervert Slave
Group Icon

Thank you. I don't think I'm good enough at game design to teach anyone anything, but you're welcome I guess. O_O

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yamanaka Ayase
post Mar 28 2014, 08:27 AM
Post #5

Recruit
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,050
Current Project:お茶

*raises hand*
Where can we get a download?

+Quote Post
tehJ10
post Mar 28 2014, 09:41 AM
Post #6

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(Yamanaka Ayase @ Mar 28 2014, 11:27 PM) *
*raises hand*
Where can we get a download?

Enjoy~

--------------------

+Quote Post
greenraven
post Apr 20 2014, 10:18 AM
Post #7

Lost Soul
Group Icon

Mentally Stable

Not to pressure you or anything, but I don't suppose there is a status update on how this is coming along? huh2.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
tehJ10
post May 29 2014, 02:47 PM
Post #8

Paladin
Group Icon

Still here, Haruko-chan. icon4.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SlaveReviews
post Jun 2 2014, 07:01 AM
Post #9

Loyal Pervert Slave
Group Icon

Uhhhhhhh... is now a bad time to mention that little to no progress has been made since the initial topic launch? >_>

I've made a few spelling corrections and fiddled with a some numbers here and there, but overall I haven't really worked on this as much as I'd like. It's on the back-burner though, I swear.

--------------------

+Quote Post
greenraven
post Jun 2 2014, 04:07 PM
Post #10

Lost Soul
Group Icon

Mentally Stable

*frowny face of disapproval* Down on all fours and prepare for a spanking Missy. >=(

Seriously though, it's fine, take your time, no pressure. Work on it if you get the chance but no point in forcing something that isn't coming.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SlaveReviews
post Jun 2 2014, 05:06 PM
Post #11

Loyal Pervert Slave
Group Icon

I really do want to finish it one of these days, honest. I shall try to put some effort into it during the summer. >_>

--------------------

+Quote Post
SlaveReviews
post Jun 13 2014, 07:39 PM
Post #12

Loyal Pervert Slave
Group Icon

I've made some progress on the game today. Nothing worth posting about but I'd like to think that I'm going to keep working on a more or less regular basis over the summer. I really just want to finish this up and get it off my to do list. >_<

--------------------

+Quote Post
SlaveReviews
post Aug 28 2014, 11:20 AM
Post #13

Loyal Pervert Slave
Group Icon

After this contest is over I've decided that I'm going to get back to working on this (hopefully on some sort of regular basis).

Those of you that have already tried the game, some feedback would be much appreciated on where I hit and where I missed. And those of you who haven't tried it, but are obviously mildly interested enough to look at this topic, just lemme know what you think about the screenshots and bulletin points in the first post. And this applies to everyone, not just the perverts who are too busy fapping to say anything negative about my game. I'm a big gurl, I can take a bit of criticism. *glaress at Mr RMXP* Yes you too! I want to know what you think also (and Miss Paige if she was around too).

Thankies. ^_^

--------------------

+Quote Post
greenraven
post Aug 28 2014, 12:57 PM
Post #14

Lost Soul
Group Icon

Mentally Stable

I did play it when you originally submitted it over a year ago, but I don't remember anything anymore. Once this contest is over I'll re-download it and give you a bit more lengthy feedback.

Quickly looking over the first post though... I like the combat system, it's interesting. As I mentioned in the contest topic I'm not a huge fan of the default battle system either.

Um, let's see, what else. I obviously have no problem with the perversion, so no complaints there. If anything I'm complaining there's not enough of it. XD

Like I said once the contest is over I'll re-download it and have a bit more to say. Keep up the good work though, I know that motivation can be hard to scrape up sometimes and feedback from people is what keeps you going. You dun good gurl, we're all looking forward to this being a 100% release. cool4.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SlaveReviews
post Nov 19 2017, 12:11 AM
Post #15

Loyal Pervert Slave
Group Icon

Don't anyone get TOO excited but I turned this on recently and got a mild urge to tinker with. Again don't get your hopes up. But just saying that this hasn't been entirely forgotten either.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 05:09 AM
Aqua Skin v1.0.2 designed by Kman of BGS and Im4eversmart of RuneHQ. 2007